Sunday, August 19, 2018

August Drawings (It's Been Awhile Since I Made a Drawing Post)


Hello everyone, I realize it's been awhile since I've made a drawing post. So I thought today was the perfect day to make one. So, let's begin. 

Here are the drawings: 



A drawing of Florence from Death in Paradise.
I hope in the near future to draw more drawings of the characters from that TV show. 


I like the way this drawing of Rapunzel turned out, I tried to make her outfit look a little like it looks in the TV show. 




A drawing of Merida. I like the way it turned out.


Annabelle's hair in this drawing is a little bit more curly than I normally draw it. 

A drawing of a mermaid, 
this is the first time 
I've drawn a mermaid with scales on her face and skin. 

This is a drawing of a character I made (that I hope to use soon), who can shape shift into a unicorn. When she is human she tends to have rainbow hair (like her mane when she is a unicorn) and a horn, though it can be rather awkward when she is close to people and accidentally bumps them with the horn. 

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                        Which drawing is your favorite? 
                                               -Quinley
P.S. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the amazing comments (on both my blogs) I will respond to all of them soon.

9 comments:

  1. The last one is the best for sure! But these are all so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray. :) I am glad you like them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I love all the colours! They're so beautiful and bright. Annabelle's and Merida's are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane. :) They were fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Bumping into a unicorn girl? OUCH!! (But a brilliant idea!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture of Florence!!! She's really pretty. Great drawings, Quinley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a talented person! You write and make your own characters. Isn't it amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.