Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Drawings

Hi everyone, 
I hope you're having a happy Friday... 
Anyway, I decided it would be a good time to do a drawing post (since I haven't posted in a while)

Anyway, here are the drawings:

The White Witch and Edmund  from the Chronicles of Narnia,
it was particularly fun to draw this scene.
I tried to show that Edmund trusted the White Witch but 
he didn't know what was ahead  of him... 



This one was fun to draw, 
considering it took a lot of thought to imagine 
what Legolas and Gimli would like if they were girls.  

Seven of Nine, I had fun drawing her and
 I think it turned out looking like her.

A drawing of Circe, from The Odyssey. 


A Dryad princess, I enjoyed drawing her hair and outfit.

---------------------------------

Anyway, I Hope you enjoyed the drawings! 

Which drawing is your favorite? Also are there any characters from books or movies you would like to see me draw?


love, 
-Quinley 

14 comments:

  1. I like all of them! But the gender switch for Legolas and Gimli really caught my eye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow I love these!! That one of Edmund was really good! *flails* Also Legolas and Gimli and girls. XD GREAT JOB. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, they were fun to draw!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. THE LEGOLAS AND GIMLI GENDER SWAP IS AWESOME!!! Great job! XD I like the Narnia one too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, I enjoyed drawing Legolas and Gimli as girls! (And it was also fun to draw the Narnia one).
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Wonderful drawings! Great to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) And I’m glad to be back to posting.

      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. Hey! I'm late to the party but these look AWESOME! *flails* I love your drawings and I think my favourite one would have to be Circe ^u^
    (*continues flailing because they all look so cool!*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you, It means a lot to know you like them!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. These are really cool! I like the Dryad one best. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing the dryad, I think my favorite part of drawing her was her hair and crown.

      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.