Sunday, February 18, 2024

My Art from Inktober 2023 (Part Three)

Previous parts here and here

Hi everyone, 

I have been very busy recently, and because of that I forgot to blog. So, I am going to break the silence with the last part of my Inktober series for last year. I had intended to post it earlier, however I forgot to take the last photos. 

 Here's the official prompt list: 




#21 Chains. I drew Oak with chain-like jewelry on her neck and arm. 


#22 Scratchy. I drew a cat since they are known to scratch things. 




#23 Celestial. Arisias gets a part of her powers from the goddess of the moon, Salissah. So, because of this, I felt like drawing her with the night sky behind her. 



#24 Shallow. I took this to mean shallow water and drew two ducks I had taken a picture of near water. 

Here's the photo. 

#25 Dangerous. I decided to draw a witch's secret hideaway. 

#24 Remove. I decided to draw a Halloween drawing of carving a pumpkin.  




#25 Beast. I decided to draw a sea monster. 

Due to the fact that I forgot to write down the prompts, I forgot which days each of these were for:



 However, the prompts are Sparkle, Massive and Rush, so you can try to determine which is which, since I'm not entirely sure. 

#31 Fire. And finally fire. I watched The Wicker Man (1973) for the first time last Halloween, and felt like drawing the Wickerman burning. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which drawing is your favorite? Now that I'm back, what kinds of blog posts would you like to see from me in the future? 
-Quinley

7 comments:

  1. My fave is Scratchy the Cat! And "The Wickerman" is one of my favourite movies. Seen the British cut several times (more scenes than the American version) but haven't rewatched it now in about 20 years (ever since video stores died. They could always be counted on to have a copy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fabulous! I love the chains photo and the dangerous photo! You are so talented <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes life can so get in the way. Your illustrations are just lovely.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you were hiding! Glad you've just been busy, as opposed to having worse problem to deal with.

    I really like Oak, Arisias and the Sea Monster. They are all excellent though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! It's completely understandable to get caught up in the busyness of life and forget to blog. By the way, I have a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chain like jewelry is cool. I always like seeing stuff like that atRen faires.

    Love the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Quinley, just to let you know, I will be back at my blog for awhile! every few days I am going to be posting a chapter of a book I have just finished, one that is soon to be published. I don't know who will enjoy or even see my post, but I just wanted to let you know! It'll be a kind of slower, simple story about one summer six children had.
    And by the way, I LOVE your posts! I know I don't comment a lot, but I love scrolling through your blog!

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.