Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Costume Project: Legolas costume Elven cloak (preview)



Hi everyone,

So in case you're wondering this is a costume themed post, and I will be posting pictures of how I am going to make the costume, I considered posting this on my doll blog  since it had to do with sewing , but I decided I would post it here (considering I am the one who is going to be wearing the costume).

The cloak that Legolas wears in Lord of The Rings, only really shows up in The Two Towers and Return of The King and at least a little bit of The Fellowship of The Ring. But I decided I would make it because it would be a good thing to start with also considering it would be easy to make (compared to the rest of Legolas's outfit)


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've always loved Legolas's cloak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like Legolas's cloak too!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to more updates! I liked your tips for blogger's block too--I find going for a walk or run often helps get some ideas flowing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Jeff, I can't wait to start working on my costume.

      -Quinley

      P.S. I'm glad you enjoyed the blogger's block post too.

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.