Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Some new drawings


Hi everyone hope you're having a happy tuesday!  


Anyway here are some new drawing I drew: 






here is a drawing , 
I combined my realistic drawing style with my other style.. 
I think it turned out well


This was originally mean't for a Star Wars day themed post 
unfortunately I never got a chance to post it 


This is a drawing of one of my characters, I enjoyed drawing her hair


This drawing was fun to draw
 I enjoyed drawing her hair and earrings and armor!:) 


                                          This drawing was especially fun to draw, I kind of see this character as                                           possibly being a Percy Jackson character.


                              ----------------------------------------------------------

Which Drawings your favorite? And do you enjoy creating characters? 

-Quinley 





10 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!! -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Star Wars one the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had fun drawing it!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Oooh GREAT JOB. *applauds you* I love allll of these. The Star Wars one is AMAZING, but also that Percy Jackson-ish one does look really interesting. *nods thoughtfully*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had fun drawing them! *smiles happily*

      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Wow, those are good!
    I like the Rey and BB-8 one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you!:)
      I had fun drawing Rey and BB-8.

      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. Also the elf one with the black clothes. She's pretty.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.