Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy father's day (special post for my dad)





Hi everyone, Happy Sunday...and it turns out today is Father's Day. I actually worked on several draft posts before deciding on what to write. Originally today I was going to do a review of a movie I had recently seen, but I decided since it was Father's Day I should write a post about how my dad helped inspire my writing.

The neat thing was my dad and I talked about story ideas in coffee shops, we talked about how the magic in a certain world in my stories worked, and how I plotted out my mystery novels...and who did it. and sometimes he would even inspire story ideas for my novels and short stories...

He also was the one who helped me find Blogger, helped me start a blog, and taught me how to use HTML and style sheets.


Thank you, Dad for inspiring me!

-----------------------------

How is your Father's Day going? And has your dad ever helped you with writing or something else? 

love,

Quinley

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this was so sweet to read! I'm glad your dad is such a good force in your life, I know my dad is in mine! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) It's neat to hear your dad is a big part in your life too
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Awh <33 This is so cool.

    Also I admit I was quite confused when I saw the words 'Fathers Day' because in Australia that doesn't happen until September so I did a double take and was like "WHAT MONTH IS IT??" XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)

      And I never knew that!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. This was super sweet! :-) My dad is super big in my life too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm so glad you have a wonderful dad too!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.