Sunday, April 16, 2017

Some characters

Hello everyone happy easter I hope you are enjoying easter, anyway I have some characters I am currently working on that I am excited to show you!:) 



Riona "Fire"


Shapeshifter/ guardian/ Phoenix 

Riona is the guardian of the main hero Celtiere.
she is a phoenix who can shape-shift into a human , 
Riona tends to be hot-headed most of the time... 
but at times she can be very loyal.  





Healer/ Ranger/ Has a British Accent 

I haven't found a good name for her yet , 
but she is an elf from Britain 
who came to Ireland (where the story takes place). 
she has a British accent and knows how to use herbs and natural magic. 
She also carries around a long-bow.


Celtiere 


Ranger/ Half elf/ has a magic cross-bow

Celtiere is the main character in the story. 
He is a hero in training and has been training since 
he was young. and he yet to go on his first quest. 
He is the son of a lord and lady , and is destined to be the next ruler 

-------------------

I am planning on making more characters for this series (which I will write after I finish writing about Tess) Before I start plotting it out I feel like it will need 2 more characters 

Which character is your favorite? and how is CampNanowrimo going for you? Feel from to comment below 

Love, 

Quinley 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.