Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My first Jane Austen Fan fiction

This my first Jane Austen Fan fiction. I will be Busy with Camp Nanowrimo but I'l try to post as much as possible, anyway here is my Jane Austen Fan fiction it is about Elizabeth Bennet's Childhood enjoy! : 

Elizabeth Bennet sat staring into the distance her hand was on the book she was reading a mystery novel at that. her hair was untied and out of it’s bun. as her mother Ms.Bennet had put it. it hung around her neck like a lion’s mane. “Elizabeth!” called a voice. It was her mother. Elizabeth sat up right and called back “Coming!” she ran as fast as she could… “Elizabeth , there you are—
your a mess!” said Ms. Bennet. It was True Elizabeth’s dress had gotten muddy from the run to the house. “What will your father think… and how if you are to
continue acting like this how will you ever get married” wailed Ms.Bennet. 

“Mother” said Elizabeth. “i’m not even old enough to get married , and you have no need to worry” 

said Elizabeth , and pleasantly walked away… 

--------------

I hope you enjoyed reading it!:) 

-Quinley 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.