Wednesday, April 19, 2017

My camp Nanowrimo novel (2017): The Mystery of the phantom of Dragonspire court


Hi everyone, so I thought I'd share a little bit of my Camp NaNoWrimo novel with you  since I've never posted about it before....

The Mystery of The Phantom of Dragonspire court 

Annabelle finds herself in a very complex mystery actually two! 
it has been rumored the ghost of Dragonspire court is on the loose, 
and will destroy whatever get's in it's way. 


Characters:

Annabelle- The Main detective , and heir to the throne of Dragonspire court. Annabelle is half elf half human with a little bit of fairy , and has an Photographic Memory. 
                      
Phillip- Annabelle's friend , he is a dwarf (who has no beard)  he is the chief the guards in Dragonspire court. 

Detective Inspector Time- An elf police detective who works on the police force in The Kingdom, 
                                             he bumps into things , and trips often and nobody knows why 
                                  
Marigold- Detective Inspector Time's adopted daughter and Assistant.                                  

Other Characters (That Aren't Detectives): 

Annabelle's Father - Annabelle's father often tries to plan things in the books but so far most of his plans have been ruined.

Prince Reginald Dragonstone The Third - A prince from a neighboring kingdom, and is destined to marry Annabelle. 

Excerpt: 


“Well…we don’t. But we could put clues together…finding out where they could have taken her…that might be very Difficult” said Phillip. 

“A detective doesn’t knew the meaning of Difficult!” said Time. 

“Umm…Difficult means hard—“ began Phillip. 

“That’s not what I mean’t” said Time.

- chapter 9, Phillip to Time 



------------------------------

I hope you liked reading it!:)

-Quinley 




8 comments:

  1. Ooh I do rather like the sound of your novel! It's really cool! :D The title definitely sounds like something I'd like to read.

    ALSO I NOTICED THAT YOU REACHED YOUR CAMP NANO GOAL!! *throws confetti* WOOHOOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoyed writing it. and it’s great to know you like it!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog, and your story sounds AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, do you have a blog of your own that I could follow or any blogs you would recommend?
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. Well, I saw that you found my blog, so for recommending blogs I'd say check out my list of a few of my blogger friends!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I'l be sure to check them out!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. I love the snippet!
    Your book sounds AmAzInG!

    -Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the snippet!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.