Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy birthday adventure awaits!


a steampunk character from a story that is still being plotted out


My blog's birthday was on March 9th , but anyway I thought I would celebrate  it!


I have been blogging for  one year!:) and am exciting to keep blogging..



This Butterfly stayed still while I took it's picture 


Recently I have been teaching myself how to draw realistically (As well as keeping my other style)

I have been writing and will continue to express my ideas through my writings, drawings ,  blogging.

As well as blogging on my doll blog...


Love,

Quinley



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.