Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thursday Drawings

Hi everyone!:)
I thought today was a good day to post a  drawing
post. So here are the drawings: 

I talked about Eric Hunt's former spy partner in this post 
Though I never mentioned who his new partner is. 
This drawing is of Eric's new partner... who 
I haven't found a name for yet. 



A drawing of Gletta  (one of my characters) as a 
Jane Austen Heroine. 


A  realistic drawing of one of my characters from a 
novel I wrote a long time ago... this drawing 
is of Delphi who is a half siren, half human. 
This is a drawing of Annabelle...
I enjoyed drawing her hair. 

This is a drawing I drew a while ago, of one of my 
characters: Destiny... 
She is an oracle...And I hope to write a few stories about her soon. 


This is an another drawing of Annabelle... 
even though Annabelle tends not to 
wear much make up (or any at all) 
there may be a scene in the next book, 
where the servants  give Annabelle too much make up... 
(considering Annabelle is a half elven princess the servants 
tend to do almost everything for her even if she doesn't want them too)

This drawing is based on a scene 
where Tirfindiel (one of my elf characters)
                                                  accidentally gets turned into a hobbit.

--------------------------

Which drawing is your favorite? What would you like to see me draw next? 

                                                        Love,
                                                    Quinley

P.S I will respond to the comments from my previous post as soon as I can.

10 comments:

  1. Gletta and Tirfindiel were my favorites this time, great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, I enjoyed drawing them!:) Tirfindiel and Gletta were fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love them. I really liked Delphi and the former spy partner. XD
    Have you seen any Marvel movies? If you have, it would be awesome if you drew a picture of Wanda Maximoff\Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron or Civil War. :-D
    Ooooh, I also loved the way you did Annabelle's makeup. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) It was fun to draw Scarlet Witch for you, I especially liked drawing her outfit.
      And thank you, I enjoyed drawing Annabelle’s make up.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Ack I love that smol hobbit one. XD It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoyed drawing Tirfindiel (In Hobbit form).
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Aww, how fun! I admire anyone who can do digital drawings (or... drawings in general) because I've tried my hand at it and IT'S SO HARD. o.o I do like the "undo" button, but then I use it way too much and never make any progress. xD Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) It took me a while to get to where I am now in my drawing style. I’m sure you will get there, it takes time, but it's worth it!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. I like Gletta! What a lovely blog with so much to see! Thanks for inviting me to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Think you!:) I’m glad you like my blog, And I enjoyed drawing Gletta.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.