Saturday, September 9, 2017

Introducing Some Characters: Villains

                                    Hi everyone...
                                                       I thought today was a good day
                                             to introduce you to some of my villain characters....

                                            Here they are:
                                                   
                                     

                                 Odile 


Odile is a sorceress who can make 
it appear that she is somewhere where she isn't... 
She also has many other powers, including mind control. 

Former Agent Smith  


Former spy partner of Eric Hunt 
she worked in the same agency that Eric did...
but really she worked for another agency.
One day though she betrayed the agency and 
hasn't been heard of since... 


                                                             Vinerva


She is a forest sprite (aka dryad), 
who has very powerful nature magic 
compared to most dryads... 
but instead of using it for good she used it for evil... 


-------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed reading about my villains. 

Which character is your favorite?


Love, 
Quinley 

13 comments:

  1. Odile looked really cool, but Vinerva sounded pretty awesome too!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I’m glad you like them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. My favorite has to be Odile, I love how you drew her outfit, especially her crown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing Odile’s outfit.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. I liked Odile best; her power of being able to appear that she is somewhere when she's not sounded very creepy yet cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I thought that power would be very useful for her…
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. WHOA cool I love all of these a ton. <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep-- I love all of them ^-^ Vinerva looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing Vinerva.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. Oooooh, these are cool! I like Odile best, I think. Good job on the drawings!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I had fun drawing them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  7. They all sound awesome. Odile looks kinda like Lana Parilla when she starred in Once Upon a Time. I've never seen the show but several bloggers are big fans.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.