Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Birthday, Bilbo and Frodo! (+Drawings)


(Note- I had to draw the poster for this post because
 the photo editor I was using isn't free anymore) 

Today is Bilbo's and Frodo's Birthday! The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings are two of my favorite books, besides a lot of others...

And to Celebrate Bilbo and Frodo's birthday, I drew some drawings of Bilbo and Frodo:

                                       
A drawing of Frodo holding the one ring. 



This isn't my best drawing of Bilbo, but I like his pose. 



I like the angle of this drawing of Frodo. 



I like the outfit Bilbo is wearing in this drawing. 

Even though it isn't Tauriel's birthday... 
I thought it would be good to add her into the post, since
she is one of my favorite characters from The Hobbit.


---------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading the post. 

Who is your favorite character from The Hobbit/Lord Of The Rings?
 And how are you planning to Celebrate Bilbo's and Frodo's birthday?


Love, 
-Quinley 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Hobbit Day, Quinley! LOVE your drawings! My favorite character is (surprise!) Tauriel. Yes! I am doing a couple of things today to celebrate. XD Love the one of Bilbo. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a Happy Hobbit Day, Middle Earth Musician!:)
      My favorite character is Tauriel, too (besides all the other characters).
      That’s awesome and Thank you!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Aw cool! I love the drawing you did of Bilbo (with the contract?) :D They all look great too though ;D Happy Hobbit Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) And I hope you had a Happy Hobbit Day.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. YESSS. THIS POST. *HUGS POST* *fangirls* Happy hobbit day! Or night...since I'm writing this comment later in the southern day! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing it.
      And I hope you had a Happy Hobbit Day!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Ack yes allll the lovely pictures of hobbitsies. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Jane!:) I’m glad you liked the drawings. And I hope you had a Happy Hobbit day!
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.