Saturday, September 2, 2017

It's September! (A drawing post)

Hi everyone, It's hard to believe that it is September!:)
Anyway... I thought I should start the month with some drawings:


A drawing of Lady Annabelle, 
one of my detective characters. 



I enjoyed drawing this, I used a mix of colored pencils 
and markers. 



This is a drawing of a siren, a mythical 
creature from Greek Mythology. 


Another drawing I drew on paper. 
This one is of Wonder Woman.
---------------------------------------------

Which drawing is your favorite? 

Love, 
Quinley 
                       

12 comments:

  1. Lady Annabelle is my favorite of these. Great job, Tes!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I had fun drawing Annabelle.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love the one of Lady Annabelle, it looks SUPER. *nods* As always, great drawings! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane!:) I had fun drawing them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Ahh! I love how you drew the siren's hair :D Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I had fun drawing the siren’s hair.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! XD I like the Wonder Woman one best, I think. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) Wonder Woman was fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.