Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Drawings


Hi everyone, I hope your having a happy weekend...

 And I thought I'd share some of my favorite drawings:





Here is a drawing of Samwise and Frodo as Girls... 
I thought that there should be more girls in Lord of The Rings 
Since I enjoyed drawing the Legolas and Gimli one I decided to draw this one. 
And  I think it turned out well. 

Artemis from Greek Mythology, I was inspired 
by the book Artemis: Wild Goddess of the Hunt. 
I enjoyed drawing her moon circlet. 
The Lady of The Fairies, I tried to make her outfit look Celtic...
She kind of reminds me of a celtic princess. 

A steampunk character, I am not quite sure who he is really. 
All I know is that he is a pilot. 
This is a realistic drawing I did of one of my characters:
Tess Short. 

                                    -----------------------------------------------------

                                    Hope you enjoyed the post, and I will be working on more posts soon...

                                     Which drawing is your favorite? 


                                   
                                          Love 
                                        -Quinley
                          

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I had fun drawing them.

      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Wow yesss. <333 I love all of these so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane!:) They were fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Love them Tes! And yes, LOTR should have had more female characters.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) yes I agree LOTR should have more girl characters, and I will most likely draw more
      LOTR drawings.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:)

      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.