Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Drawings


Hi Everyone,
It's hard to believe August is almost over!

        In the meantime here are some of my drawings:

This is a drawing I drew awhile ago 
of Eowyn, I think my favorite part 
about this drawing is her dress. 
A girl and a dragon, 
I am not quite sure what the 
story of this is going to be. 
But it was fun to draw. 
I enjoyed drawing this one, 
It is of Athena from Greek Mythology. 
I had fun drawing her helmet and armor. 
And here is a drawing of Ella 
From the live action Cinderella movie, 
I enjoyed drawing her hair and dress.

A drawing of Atalanta a hero from one of my 
favorite Greek myths...
She turned out well. 
----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the post...  

Which Drawing is your favorite? 

love 

-Quinley 


12 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the one of Eowyn, and Athena. Good job on the Ella one! It looks so much like her. XD
    IKR?!?! It feels like August just started, and now it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:) I had fun drawing them.
      Yes I agree, It’s hard to believe summer is almost over!
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I like the one of Athena the best, but they're all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I had fun drawing Athena .

      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. I love all of them and CINDERELLA <333 I love her and your drawing is so amazing. Btw where do you draw these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)
      And to answer your question:
      I drew them using a tablet with a built in pen.

      Delete
  4. I really like the Athena one! Hope you can enjoy these final days of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you're so good with those drawings. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I really really like your drawing of Eowyn and Atalanta! Your art style is awesome, I love it ^u^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah!:) I had fun drawing Eowyn and Atalanta.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.