Saturday, April 20, 2024

Miscellaneous Drawings #13


Hi everyone,
My blogging schedule will be a bit sporadic in the coming months. But in this post, I plan to update you with the new drawings I've made recently. 

This is a drawing of Arisias. I finally redesigned her outfit to make her more inspired by the new setting and I think it works well. 



I was experimenting with water color pencils here. I don't know who this character is, but I hope to find out eventually. 

This is a drawing of Felix digitized from the one I drew in Inktober. I really like how it turned out. 


So, as it turns out, one of my characters (Elyerin) is a Dullahan (Irish version of the Headless Horseman), so I redesigned him to match that. 


And this is Arisias again using her magic. I wanted to create a Gothic sort of feeling in this piece. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? 
-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. I like Arisias' new outfit -- looks beautiful and flowy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arisias is nice. and I still love that moon and stars in the tower behind Felix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture is so powerful! I have confidence that you will find out who this character is...and they will be amazing!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors on Arisias in the first drawing. All these seems to have sad expressions but I guess your characters aren't particularly happy people.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.