Monday, February 27, 2023

Let's Design a Character Together (Again)!


So, I did a survey back in 2021, to see what people wanted me to do again. One of the responses was a request for me to have the viewers collaborate together in creating a character for me to draw again. I had plans to, but hadn't gotten around to doing this until now. As in the past, I will use the majority vote and various answers from you, the readers, to the questions below to create a character through drawing and art. I will post a video or videos, detailing the creation of said character. You can see the previous character I made from everyone's responses back in 2020 here

 The character could end up being anything: a magical dryad, a detective, a magical elf detective, or literally anything you can imagine! It's all up to you, the viewersThis is because the collaboration (your response and/or responses) helps create the description, that I will use as an outline to create a character through my art. 

 This time around I gave more freedom for you, the reader, to not only answer questions, but you can also include things like name, theme song, and personality (if you wish) in your answers. 

Since my blog's anniversary is coming up in March, I thought this would be the perfect thing to do. I love when you, the readers, are involved in with me in creating things. 

So if you'd like to participate, fill out the form (it is anonymous, it won't record your email address or Google account, so you can leave answers to the questions and I can't tell who left it):


-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh this is fun. I can't wait to see how this character turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see the new character which results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! Going to add my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun questionnaire -- thanks for the invitation! It'll be interesting to the character you create based on all of this crowd-sourced inspiration...

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.