Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Introducing Some Characters: Super Heroes


Hello everyone, 

I figured it was time to do another Introducing Some Characters post. But this time I decided do it with characters I introduced in this post and expand upon their backstories in this one. 

These characters I came up with when I was younger, so I want to revisit them and use them in a story again some day. I may also share some of the old comics that I wrote about them in future posts. 

 Let's begin: 

 Cheetah Girl 


Cheetah Girl is a girl who has the ability to run as fast as a Cheetah, as well as turn into one. She has an alternate ego called Christina Williams. In order to disguise herself she has to wear contacts to cover her eyes which resemble a Cheetah's.

 She came from another world, where people can shape-shift into animals of their choosing. Upon arriving on Earth, she realized it was her duty to be a super hero and protect the world from villains. 

Ocean Guy 

Ocean Guy got his powers from Trickle (his mentor), a neriad who has a connection to the Greek gods. She gained her powers from Poseidon and gave some of them to Ocean Guy.

He has ocean related powers, which means he can conjure up a giant wave, control water, and even talk to ocean life. His cape is made out of actual water, and if he wishes to he can make it water again and use it in battle. When he is not a super hero, he is a swimming teacher by the name of Ethan Triton, and teaches people how to swim in the ocean. 

Skunk Girl 

While it would seem Skunk Girl came from the same world as Cheetah Girl, but she didn't. In fact, she used to be a normal girl before an experiment went wrong and turned her into Skunk Girl. A scientist had intended to figure out how to extract the powers from Cheetah Girl's alien race, only for it to go horribly wrong. 

Instead of discovering the force required to fully control the ability to morph into an animal, Skunk Girl became a half-human half-animal and turned into a skunk-human hybrid. Even though she became a super hero, she longs to prevent something like this from happening to other people in the future. However, she covers up her difficult emotions about her past with humor and is one of the happiest super heroes you will meet. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which character is your favorite? Which of their powers would you rather have? 
-Quinley 

12 comments:

  1. Skunk Girl for me! I envy her ability to clear a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so creative! I have to say that Skunk Girl is a standout. I love that she is protective of others and uses humour to heal.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Cheetah Girl becaise I always loved cheetahs growing up. :) Ocean Guy is cool though too- how neat is it to have powers from a nereid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, they're all pretty wonderful, and I kind of love Ocean Guy's backstory. That said, I'd have to give my vote to Skunk Girl. For one, she is a happy superhero, which is mighty rare. For another, those ears! And that stripe in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like Skunk Girl. :) I designed her a while ago. I managed to update her without losing her design. 💚
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. Cheetah girl is my fave. Your drawings get better and better! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. "His cape is made out of actual water"
    That's cool!

    I wonder which powers Skunk Girl has?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I will be talking about Skunk Girl's powers in future posts. ;)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.