Tuesday, May 18, 2021

YOUR FEEDBACK IS NEEDED: Help Me Improve This Blog.

 


Greetings Travelers, 

 I thought I'd get feedback from you (the audience) on what you want to see in the future. Of course I will still be blogging things that I want to blog about, your answers won't stop me, but they will instead will help me improve different things and there and help me figure out what kinds of posts to make. 

But there are certain things analytics won't tell me, that a survey like this will. So I'd love to hear your feedback. 😉

Here's the survey: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you're a blogger, what are your favorite topics to write about? And why? 

-Quinley 

P.S. If you're subscribed by email to my blog, in July that widget will go away from blogspot.com. I will be working to find something similar to it, so that you can still get notifications by email.  (If you know something that works let me know.) But if you don't get emails anymore from my blog in July, it's not because I stopped blogging it's because that widget went away. 

4 comments:


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.