Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Animation Reels (2015-2022)


 I have some animation reels I want to share. I just got back into animating and am working on a short film (that I just finished the storyboard for, and am planning to animate in the near future). 

 I wanted to share these reels. They showcase my animations from the past (from 2015 and onwards) and my recent ones (in 2022)....

This is the first reel. Some of these I made when I first started animating. So, you will see changes throughout. 

And here is the second reel. I made this somewhat more recently from 2017 to 2022. 

This, is a more recent animation, that I made of my character, Ophelia. It was really fun to make and my plans in 2023, are to finish the short film (or at least get a portion of it done), and animate even more consistently than I did last year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which animation is your favorite? Have you animated before? 
-Quinley

14 comments:

  1. I love the bouncing fairy and the dancing couple! Ah, you put people like me to shame - you can do LOTS of things. I can't even take a pic right LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You are so talented. These look fantastic. I especially love the one of Ophelia. Such amazing work. I am excited to see all of your animations in the year to come!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so wonderful! And the one of Ophelia is a beauty--am looking forward to seeing how you develop this. But my favorite was the second series.... the animations all felt of a piece, like a story

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fun! I especially like the dancing couple in the cottages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny, I like it :D Have a great 2023 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never get over how much effort it takes to make one of these; just, dang, the dedication and effort. Good job!

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.