Wednesday, January 4, 2023

My Art From Inktober 2022 (Part Three)

                Previous parts: part one and part two 

                    Before the Inktober part of this post begins... (I can't believe it's now 2023!), here is a belated New Year's greeting from my character, Karleon (the god of mischief and prophecy from my series, The Princess Arisias Mystery Series): 


I figured I would start 2023, with the final post of the Inktober 2022 series. Even though I find it sad that Inktober is over, it will come back this year! 

Let's begin...

                                                 Here is the official prompt list for 2022's Inktober: 



Day #21 Bad Dog. I drew a Hellhound for this one. They are figures from folklore that are usually omens of death or bad luck. 

Day #22 Heist. I decided to draw something similar to a room, that would appear in a spy movie. 

Day #23 Booger. The first that came to mind for me was a troll who had nasal issues.  This character may appear in the future, and will be given more of a backstory (because at the moment I know nothing about this troll).

Day #24 Fairy. I decided to draw Vonivera, my fay character for this one. 

Day #25 Tempting. I drew a snake circling an apple. 

Day #26 Ego. I decided I should draw the thoughts inside someone's head.  

Day #27 Snack. I simply drew a snack for this one. Taking it literally. 

Day #28 Camping. I decided to draw a tent inside what could be considered a haunted forest.

Day #29 Uh-Oh. I drew the Wax Witch from my novel, Dolls of Wax, Eyes of Glass, for this one. It came to mind since the characters probably go "uh oh" when seeing her. 

Day #30 Gear. The first thing that came to mind for this one was Galadriel from Rings of Power. Her armor is gear that she gets when she goes to Númenor. 

Day #31 Farm. Since day 31 was Halloween, I decided to draw a haunted farm. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Which drawing is your favorite? How was your New Year's? And if you did Inktober in 2022, how did it go? 

-Quinley 

16 comments:

  1. They're all good representations of the prompts! I think my favourite is #29 "Uh-Oh" because she DOES look pretty forbidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pieces for Inktober. My fave is Ego, love how you depicted it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are so beautiful!! I love the dog and the fairy the most, they're really cool! Have a great day :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Day#30 - I like her expression, made me think she is ready for anything.

    I hope you have a wonderful new year as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) She was fun to draw.

      Thank you.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. I love the Gear inspired picture! It is wonderful. The expression on the face is just perfection. I hope you're having a great new year so far <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I hope you're having a good 2023, too. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. That is a fun new years greeting. Thank you. Awesome that you have been doing so much art. I enjoyed seeing each piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I hope you're having a good 2023. :) Thank you. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
  7. What a great collection! I kind of loved "Uh-Oh" -- her expression is totally withering. Also Vonivera. Best wishes for more creative adventures in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. 💙 I hope you have many amazing creative adventures, too, in 2023.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  8. Bad Dog is my favourite. But the troll with nasal issues was fun LOL.

    Happy 2023! And I would love some mischief, only of the good kind...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the ego one. Something about the idea of thoughts or feelings inside our head. And the haunted forest too.

    Loved Galadiel.

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.