Wednesday, June 22, 2016

more drawings



it's been awhile since I posted so, I am going to share more of my drawings with you today






first off...a villain I made, I don't often make villains 
so, I am planning on using her in a series once I work out the character and all



this one was partly inspired by a song called  Star of The county down


I drew this after I posted the story, The Forgotten painting. this is the drawing 
that goes with the story , I'l be sure to put it  above 

the story the forgotten painting story in the stories page 

This is a drawing of Celtiere, the boy (half-elf) who is in the painting, but when he is older. 



snow white, from Roses in The snow, a retelling of snow white I am writing. 


the dryad queen, from chapter 5 of Tess's story. 
but this is her before she became queen...
when she was younger...and going on adventures 
which I might write about sometime  
one of the dryad minstrels


and last but not least the dryad queen being crowned 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.