Thursday, January 27, 2022

YOUR QUESTIONS and IMPRESSIONS NEEDED For a Double Character Interview





For my blog's sixth anniversary which happens on the 9th of March, I decided that this year I will do a double character interview where my characters, Annabelle and Phoenix, will be answering your questions and reacting to your impressions. The characters are from two different stories, so they'll provide contrasting points of view. I plan to do more interviews in the future with other characters, but I thought I'd start with Phoenix and Annabelle. 

The character interviews will be two separate videos. So you can get creative with your questions, and share all of your initial impressions of their characters with them. If you don't know much about Annabelle or Phoenix I suggest checking out their character sheets here and here.  

To leave questions, comments, and wild guesses about their character to get included in the video, you can either leave them in the comments section down below, or fill out the form below. If you wish to be left anonymous, please either comment anonymously or fill out the "your name" section of the form as "anonymous" so Phoenix and Annabelle know what to call you. 



-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Quinley, thanks for popping by my blog today! Glad you're a tarot fan. Browsing around your blog shows me that you're a very creative soul with a lot on the go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you're welcome, your blog is awesome. :)
      Thank you. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Oh, DI Time has a thing for Annebell? And I'd like to know more about Veraly and the monk as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the questions. :) Annabelle and Phoenix will answer them in the videos.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Your art and blog look so interesting, I'll need to do some more reading on previous posts to catch up.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.