Thursday, January 20, 2022

Phoenix and Gletta Talk to a Bored Prison Guard


                                                        Click here to see the first post in the series 

I decided to do another response to Ginny Di's POV (Point of View) RP (Roleplay) videos. There are now more videos to choose from: such as bard, a prison guard, and a mage. This time I decided to respond to  the prison guard . In my last responses, I had my characters talking to a villain. 

You can also watch it here

To give you some background this event happens to Phoenix sometime in book one. But of course, he was not arrested for the reasons he says he was. 

You can also watch it here

For Gletta, this happens in the prequel before Eyes in the Night takes place. Note, that I could not find a wig that matched her hair in canon, but, this doesn't mean her hair suddenly became shorter...It just means I do not have a wig that looks like her hair.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What would your characters (or you) do if they got arrested? Have you ever dressed up as one of your characters? 
-Quinley 
P.S. My YouTube Channel just reached 3,000 views!! 


8 comments:

  1. These look fun. I discovered Ginny Di's channel through your blog.

    I love how rough the dungeon looks in the second one. :)

    Congrats on the views!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm glad I introduced you to Ginny Di's channel, because her videos are awesome.

      Thank you so much. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.