Friday, December 3, 2021

My Art From Inktober 2021 (Part Three)

                                       

                                                       Click here to read part one and part two

This is sadly my last Inktober post for 2021, but, I will be doing it again next year, so stay tuned.

                                            Once again, here is the prompt list for Inktober 2021: 

                                                 
                                                    And here are the rest of my drawings:


Day #21 Fuzzy- I interpreted this as having a fuzzy memory. So I drew my character, Horatio, from The Mystery of the Body Thief. Horatio has amnesia, so, I decided to go a little abstract with the design of his fuzzy memories. 


Day #22 Open- I interpreted this as being open to the spirit world. I decided to draw Matilda Moore from Dolls of Wax, Eyes of Glass with a silhouette of ghosts behind her. 


Day #23 Leak- I interpreted this as having magic leak out of a magic lamp. 


                                Day #24 Extinct- I decided to draw a dinosaur. It was very fun to draw. 



                          Day #25 Splat- I decided basically to draw a drawing of an abstract painting. 



#26 Connect- The movie The Mitchells Vs. The Machines was originally called Connect. So I decided to draw the dog from the movie (part of the drawing references a joke that shows up in the movie). 

#27 Spark- A drawing of my character, Riona "Fire," she was the first character that came to mind when I thought about the word "Spark." She can turn back and forth from being a human and a phoenix, so I thought the prompt would fit her. 


#28 Crispy- At first I didn't know what to draw for this prompt, so I looked up the definition of Crispy and one of the descriptions of the word was about bacon. So I decided to draw that. 



#29 Patch- I decided to draw a rag doll. 
I think this doll belongs to one of my characters, but I'm not sure which one. 
So, because of that I'd love to hear your suggestions about which character should own this doll in the comments down below. 😉


#30 Slither-  A drawing of the Norse god, Loki, and the world serpent. 


#31 Risk- This is a drawing of the final chase scene between the Headless Horseman and Ichabod Crane from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. In this drawing Ichabod is going to be taking the risk of crossing the bridge to get away from the horseman. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? 
-Quinley 

14 comments:

  1. I love spark best. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dinosaur one. There's something about them and I always like the tropical primeval feel of dino art.

    Ooh World Serpent.

    I always loved the Headless Horseman story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Greg. :) I'm glad you liked my art.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. I think I love Horatio best because he does look like he's wondering/thinking hard about something he can't recall. They are all very creative though (and you have a werephoenix!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roberta. :) I'm glad you liked them, and I will probably make a post expanding on how Riona ended up becoming a werephoenix. ;)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. I love Connect!!! You are such a proficient artist, Quinley!! Keep up the good work <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I've loved this Inktober series; it was really innovative, Quinley! I love that all of your characters have some quirks about them that help you instantly connect to them! The bacon looks delectable ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maya. :) I'm glad you enjoyed the series, all the drawings that I drew for it were incredibly fun to draw. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. Good drawings. #29 - That's a cute doll, reminds me of little orphan Annie except with green hair.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lissa. :) That's a neat comparison to make, I didn't realize she looked like Little Orphan Annie until you pointed it out. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.