Wednesday, April 4, 2018

If My Characters Lived in Modern Times



Hi everyone, Camp Nanowrimo has started!:) I am so excited!:)
Also Happy (belated) Easter and April Fool's Day (I didn't have a post planned for either, since I was working on my blog anniversary posts).
 Anyway, on with the post, here is what my characters might do if they lived in modern times:


Lady Annabelle 

from the Lady Annabelle Mystery Series 

Annabelle would probably be a police (or private) 
detective, if she lived in modern times (and if she wasn't a princess).  
She would love reading mystery novels like, Sherlock Holmes, Murder Most Unladylike
The Secret of The Sealed Room



Mr. Robertson 

from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: The New School Master (my fan fiction of Washington Irving's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

He would probably be a teacher of literature and history,
and would be especially fascinated with the American Revolutionary War 
(and would be trying to figure out how the British lost). 
He would live in New York (near Sleepy Hollow.)


Tesariel (Tess) Short 


from Tess Short book one 

                                           Tess would probably be a writer
                               (and compete in NaNoWrimo and Camp NaNoWrimo),
                          would be a member of a book club, and would be a huge LOTR
                                (The Lord of the Rings) and Hobbit fan.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would characters do if they lived in modern times? Which of my characters is your favorite? 

love,
Quinley

P.S. I may not be able to post as much as I normally do, since I will be doing Camp NaNoWrimo.

9 comments:

  1. Probably go crazy for a few minutes like Captain America did. My honest favorite - Tesariel.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) Oooh…interesting.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. That's an interesting thought...what would they be like if they were in modern times?? Hmmm. Marywyn would likely be a florist or something, and Duren a musician. Wisdom would just be an office manager who really loves her job. :)

    Tess sounds super cool - writers are epic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I tagged you for the Liebster Award!

      http://juliandaventrymemories.blogspot.com/2018/04/liebster-award-2018.html

      Delete
  3. Your characters sound so cool! I love the whole concept of this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Lila!:) It was fun to write.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. This is super awesome! I love how you thought about so many different details for your characters. You certainly know them pretty well! So cool!

    I hope Camp treats you well and that you have all the fun in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tess sounds so cool!

    Best luck with Camp NaNo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! I love the idea of putting your characters in out world
    (>^-^)>
    By the way, I tagged you for the Get To Know ME: Writers Edition tag..
    https://ladybugfanfics.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/the-get-to-know-me-tag-writers-edition.html

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.