Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saint Patrick's Day Drawings


Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a happy Saint Patrick's Day,
to celebrate I made a drawing post:




This is a drawing of a young leprechaun. 




This drawing was half inspired by the Irish song 
Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair (or just Black is the color
and half a drawing of my one of my characters who is a Selkie. 
I like how it turned out. 


A drawing of a girl celebrating Saint Patrick's Day. 

This drawing was inspired by the song Star Of the County Down

------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? And do you have a favorite Irish song? 

Love, 
Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. Black is the Colour of My True Loves Hair is one of my favorite Irish songs!

    And my fav picture was the second to last. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I love that song, too.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. The second one is my favorite - the one inspired by Black is the Color. :) Awesome job with all of them, Tes!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I’m you like them.
      -Quinley (Tes)

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.