Friday, April 13, 2018

April Drawings



Hi everyone, 

I hope you are having a wonderful day. 
 Today I thought I should do a drawing post: 




A drawing of Pocahontas, I like how it turned out. 


This is kind of an experiment.  I decided to try 
to combine a photograph I had taken with one of my drawings. 
I think it turned out well, however, I wish I had gotten rid of some of the white spots.




This is a drawing of Deborah Sampson, a woman from the colonial era, 
who disguised herself as a man and fought in the American Revolutionary War.
I like how it turned out. 


This is a drawing of Phillis Wheatley. I like how she turned out,
especially her clothes. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? Also do you have a favorite historical figure? 

Love, 
Quinley 



6 comments:

  1. All of these are so AMAZING!! Great job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I’m glad you like them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. They are all beautiful as always Quinley!

    I really love the Deborah Sampson and the photo one ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Sarah!:) I’m glad you like the one of Deborah Sampson it was fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. all are so good, but I really like that you're experimenting with photos too! Great post, Tes!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) It was quite fun to experiment with my photos.
      -Quinley (Tes)

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.