Saturday, January 6, 2018

January Drawings (First post in 2018!)

Hello everyone!:) This is my first post in 2018.
Today, I thought it would be good to start off the new year with a drawing post:





                                  This is a drawing of Celtiere's mother.
                                     I really like her pose, and her red hair against her green outfit.

                                         Oddly I have combined Disney princesses with Lord of The Rings                                                          characters a few times (and I don't really know why).
                                        This one is Cinderella as Lady Galadriel, holding the
                                       "One shoe to rule them all."
                                 
Mr. Robertson and Shadow (the black cat).
I really like Mr. Robertson's expression in this picture. 

This character (who is the main character, though I don't have a name for her yet)
 is from my fairy tale retelling of Beauty and the Beast.
It is set in the Viking times and instead of a beast it is a dragon. 


                                             I don't know what exactly this villain's powers are yet,
                                           but I like her headdress.

   
This drawing is of Rapunzel from my fairy tale retelling
set in Ireland. I really like her freckles.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? 

Love,
Quinley




14 comments:

  1. I love the first one the best, but I also really like Mr. Robertson's expression :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I enjoyed drawing Mr. Robertson and the drawing of Celtiere’s mother.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. Rapunzel is my favorite. Beautiful drawings :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Am I Cute or What?
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. I like Cinderella. I always knew there was more to her character than the story told us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you!:) There is more to the story about Cinderella than Disney is telling us... *as I mysteriously walk away*!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Agh yes yes. <3 I love all of these and it's so cool to see how you've been getting better and better with your drawings.

    I have to say though. Your new header drawing is so gorgeous. I can't even. o-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane!:) I have been working hard at drawing, and it is neat to hear your thoughts.
      Also I had a fun time designing the new header, since the old one didn’t show my current drawing style.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Love the new header!

    These are all so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I’m glad you enjoyed my art.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. Ooh, great job Quinley! I love the Cinderella\Galadriel one best. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I enjoyed drawing the Cinderella/Galadriel one!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.