Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day! (+ drawings)


Hi everyone, Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!:)
Even though I just did a drawing post I thought I would do some drawings in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. 
Here are the drawings: 




                              A drawing of the characters from one of my favorite movies, Hidden Figures.
                         I love how it turned out.


                                           A drawing of Rosa Parks, I had to look at a picture of the real Rosa Parks                                          to draw it and I like how it turned out.
             


A drawing of Melody. Normally I would have posted this on my doll blog,
but I thought I should post it here. I like the way she turned out, especially her hair. 


                                 And finally...in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. I drew a picture of him.
                               I really like the way he turned out.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? And I hope you have a Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!:) 
Love, 
Quinley


4 comments:

  1. These are really excellent pictures, Quinley!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I had fun drawing them.
      Also I hope you had a happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:) I had fun drawing Rosa Parks.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.