Monday, January 22, 2018

Introducing Some Characters: Dryads



Hello everyone, Today I thought I would introduce you to some of my dryad (AKA nymph)
characters:


                                          Amber 
Amber has the ability to speak to animals, 
which was passed down through the generations of her family. 
Most of her friends are animals, and others are nymphs, 
but she spends most of her time talking to animals as opposed to dancing with 
the other nymphs. 



Elm 


Elm has a beautiful voice (as most dryads do), but her voice was different. 
When she sings the trees will dance to it and the animals,
humans or dryads who could be listening suddenly find themselves dancing. 
Though her voice also has other powers that she is yet to find out. 


Almond

Almond was given the ability to make plants grow 
just by thinking about it, though she has to learn 
how to control it, and at times her power has gone out of control.
---------------------------------------------- 
Which character is your favorite? Also what is your favorite mythical creature? 

May adventures come your way, 
Quinley 

10 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty and graceful looking! Amber has to be my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray!:) I’m glad you like them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Can I say that I like all of them???

    Ooooh, my favorite mythical creature has to be the Centaur. I have a thing for horses and I always wanted to be able to run like one.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. You may!:)
      Centaurs are awesome, I agree It would be amazing to be able to run like one.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Ooh all these drawings are really cool. Great job! I like Elm. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Jane!:) I’m glad you like them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. I LOVE these drawings, Quinley! Elm is my favorite. :-D
    My favorite fictional creature is an elf. *nods* XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician!:) I’m glad you like her.
      Elves are awesome!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. These are so cool! I think I like elm best.
    By favorite fictional creature is either Hobbits or Gryphons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kendra!:) I’m glad you like Elm.
      Hobbits and Gryphons are awesome!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.