Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy birthday J.R.R Tolkien!

Hello everyone ,

did you know today was Tolkien's Birthday?! 

The One Ring to Rule them all

























Tolkien has been a inspiration  for my own Writings such as Tess Short (the half Elf half Hobbit.) and many others... 


How I first got interested in Tolkien was through The Hobbit

I had always loved The Hobbit since I was little , and when I finally saw The Hobbit Movies They got me to re-read The Hobbit , then after that I read Lord of The Rings

Thank you for inspiring Me J.R.R Tolkien 

-Quinley


Who is Your Favorite Lord of The Rings character? 








No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.