Saturday, May 28, 2016

Drawings

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my drawings with you...







First off this is Lida and Finn , Yes they are arguing about shoes...don't ask *smiles nervously*





next a  cyborg character , I believe she may show up in a future series...just need a name for her ,5 of 6 , 4 of 7?  I'l figure it out....sometime



next....Tauriel and Legolas,  I have been using natural colors lately in some of my drawings


Tess's hobbit hole in the forest...



Erica from Dragon Slayers Academy, one of my new favorite book series 




Master of disguise character, she may show up in a series sometime too




and last but not least a drawing of Tess!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.