Friday, June 23, 2023

Miscellaneous Drawings #9

Previous parts: #1, #2 #3, #4#5#6,#7, and #8. 

Hello everyone, 
I have some drawings I want to share, and I thought it was time to share them. 
I have some longer posts planned, which I will post later, but for now here is a drawing post: 

This is a drawing of Ophelia. I thought I would draw her smiling since I have a habit of not drawing my characters smiling. 


This is a drawing of my characters, Edith from The Haunted Sketchbook meeting Felix from Dolls of Wax, Eyes of Glass


Here is the Wax Witch staring at the moon. I was inspired to draw this after reading Hoffman's "The Sandman."


A drawing of Karleon I did in a celebration outfit based on this drawing I found. I remember making a drawing of the shield for Dragons' Province a while ago and including a blue-haired figure who looks oddly like Karleon 🤔 (with makeup and tattoos).

Here's the drawing in question. 




Here's a drawing of Salissah, I imagine her wearing this when adventuring with Karleon. 




I did some drawings of characters I made in the past for an old Percy Jackson fan fiction. 

Dorothy (top left)- the daughter of Hermes. 
Susan (top right)- Daughter of Hecate 
April (bottom)- Daughter of Aphrodite. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which drawing is your favorite? What stories have inspired you to create art? 
-Quinley 

6 comments:

  1. These are great, love all the different expressions. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying Karleon, too, but Hecate might be my favorite -- great set of drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Karleon. And I love shields with heraldry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible work..! it is very interesting. I'm here for the first time and maybe I will stay longer! Pakistan Clothing Brand

    Fashion Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all amazing, but I especially love the second drawing! The expression on his face is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.