Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Miscellaneous Drawings #1

So, these are drawings that didn't really fall into a category. They were ones that I didn't make with polls so couldn't include them in my Using Polls to Create Art series, and they weren't for Inktober so I couldn't post them there, so I ended up creating a new series. This is a series for art I don't quite I have a series for, called Miscellaneous Drawings. 

Here they are: 

I updated my header! 
I felt it needed to be changed, since my drawing style has changed a bit. 
I also decided to have lights surrounding Arcasia, (it's up to interpretation whether these lights are ghost orbs or fairies).  Also, this follows a story from the last header, which you can look at here. That header showed her fighting a monster of some kind (which isn't visible to the viewers). But in the current header, the danger has passed, and she is exploring the calmer part of the forest where she sees the ghost orbs or fairies. 



Anna (left) and Kitty (right) at the ball from Anna Karenina
I am currently reading it, so I drew something based on that scene. 


In a previous post, I mentioned that Riona used to be human before she could shape shift back and forth between a phoenix and a human. This is what she looked like when she was a normal human. 

She used to have blondish/brownish hair before she turned into a phoenix. When she is able to turn back and forth between human and phoenix she has red hair with blue highlights in it (in order to mimic a flame). 

A drawing of Tauriel. I did this artwork for an original song I wrote about Tauriel, which I plan to post in the future. 


I drew this for the Bird Whisperer Project  (if you scroll through their Facebook you will be able to see some of my drawings). However, since they moved to twitter and I didn't have a twitter account (I don't really want one actually), and couldn't send in this drawing and it didn't get posted. 

So I thought I'd post it here instead. 



Here are some eye drawings, I am currently learning how to draw eyes realistically. 




I tried to put these realistic eyes into my current drawing style, and this was the end result. 
I think I made the eyes a little bit too big, but other than that I actually do like the end result. 

A drawing of a crossover between Brave and Tangled
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         Which drawing is your favorite? And do you think the lights are ghost orbs or fairies? 
                                                      -Quinley 

12 comments:

  1. My fave is your second last drawing of the brunette woman with big beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the header has a story. I'll go with fairies although maybe I've always been a will o wisp fan (same thing?) so could go that way also!

    I like the Riona pic. And Tauriel rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful drawing, my fave is Riona! Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes look gorgeous, quinley! i love the anna karenina one & the drawing of the two eyes. you're really good + love the new header <3

    - maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Human Riona is my favourite - her face tells a whole story (same for Arcasia in your new header though).

    Ha! Those eyes are quite big, but again, very vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the art work! Particularly the second to last one. It feels a little bit Tim Burton-eques. Actually her eyes in particularly kind of remind me of Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.