Thursday, December 1, 2022

Miscellaneous Drawings #6


Previous parts: #1, #2 #3, #4 and #5

 Happy beginning of December, everyone. 

I thought I would start December off by sharing some old and new art. 


I did a redraw and slight redesign of an old goddess I came up with, who I am now going to use in Arisias's world. Fiáina is the goddess of nature and defender of nature, she fights against poachers.
She also lost her right arm in battle, and wears a prosthetic arm, that she carved out of wood. 

 The elves protect nature for the most part, and hunting is frowned upon.

Here is the original drawing that I reworked above. 

A portrait of Ophelia, I really like how it turned out. 

This was an attempt at drawing Fevvers from Nights at the Circus by Angela Carter. I like how her face turned out, but I feel that her wings don't look like bird's wings. 


This is a character I haven't really introduced yet, named Kira. She is a realm traveler from the real-world to fantasy worlds. I may have her exploring some of my characters' worlds in the future. 


I just got back into Death in Paradise, and decided to draw one of my favorite characters from it, Camille. 


And lastly, I drew the Greek Goddess, Athena. It was fun to draw her again. It's been a while since I drew her. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? Do you have any plans for December? 

-Quinley 

12 comments:

  1. I like your elvish goddess of nature with the wooden prosthetic arm and impressive set of antlers! I bet she will be a terrific character for Arisias's world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope she will be a terrific character in Arisias's world too.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Ooh i like that sort of pagan feel to the goddess. I thought Kira kind of looked like athena and then I saw the last pic! Love the Medusa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      For the nature goddess I did take some inspiration from Pan (with the antlers), though her main inspiration was Artemis. So, that could explain the pagan feeling you're getting from it. :)
      Thank you, Kira likes Greek mythology, so that's why she dressed up as Athena.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. You have such an incredible style. I love your art, especially Athena. You are so talented <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ophelia is my fave, but I like your nature goddess complete with antlers, and the fact that she's a badass with a prosthetic arm 😃.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your drawings, you are really good at giving their faces individual characters, great! Have a good December, Valerie

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.