Monday, May 9, 2022

Miscellaneous Drawings #2

                                                     Click here to read the first part 

                                                                Hello everyone, 

I thought I would share some drawings that I drew recently: 

                        

Here is a portrait of my character, Elm. I decided it would be neat to have her wear jewelry, though she usually wears only a few pieces of jewelry if she wears any. I imagine she would dress up like this for a concert or a performance. 

I drew this while I was reading Jane Eyre for a book club, called  Sundays with Jane Eyre
I drew this on paper originally and then digitized it. 


This is a portrait of my character, Oak. I like how her expression turned out in the end. 


Here is a drawing of the Greek goddess, Artemis. This is concept art for a short film I am working on. 

I drew this for a prompt (I did other prompts from this series too) which was to draw your character(s) at Hogwarts. For Elm, I decided that Hufflepuff best suited her in terms of houses, and I enjoyed trying to make her look younger in terms of age. Though this wasn't a prompt from the list, I may end up drawing some of my characters in a similar fashion, but with Camp Half Blood instead of Hogwarts next. 
Finally, here is a drawing of Lady Annabelle in the 3D Disney animation style. I did this because I thought it would be interesting to see how it would turn out, and I like the end result. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which drawing is your favorite? Have you read Jane Eyre? If not, do you want to? 

-Quinley 

12 comments:

  1. They each have their own charms, but your Jane Eyre turned out particularly well. I've never read the book, so kudos to you for doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice. I like Elm a lot with the harp- nice touch- and Artemis with the moon. There's something about roleplaying or game art, or bookish art... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elm and Artemis are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I especially like Jane Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your follow; I'n your 61th follower...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) And thank you.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. Love the almost starry jewelry in Elm's hair! (they all look good though)

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.