Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Character Q & A (Part 1): Annabelle Answers Your Questions

The celebration for my blog's anniversary will be longer this year, because the Q&A with Annabelle and Phoenix will be divided up into two posts like the Q&A about my novel I did last November. (The reason is both the videos are long and I don't want to bombard you with two long videos in the same post and also because the characters are not from the same story).

 A few posts ago I asked for questions. These are Annabelle's answers to your questions (and reactions to your impressions). In the next post, Phoenix will answer your questions, so stay tuned. Anyway here are Annabelle's answers: 

It was really fun to answer in character. And it really helped me understand Annabelle better. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What powers would you like to have? And what magical creature would you like to be able to turn into? 

-Quinley 

4 comments:

  1. Fun video! Thanks for taking my question. :) Aww I hope DI Time gets the memo and stops sending obnoxious love letters to Annabelle!

    I would like to turn into a cat, I think. Or maybe a bird (but only if I could retain my intelligence or awareness). Although a dolphin would be neat. Being able to explore the ocean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I hope he does too. ;)

      A dolphin would be cool.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Acting as the characters is such an interesting way to learn about them.
    Honestly I'd love to turn into a cat or fox. What would you choose? I'm curious now that you've asked XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      I'd probably choose to turn into a fox, too, or a fantastical creature like a dragon. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.