Sunday, September 13, 2020

An Art Thief Named Gaia | The Result of The Survey...


Greetings travelers, 

The Survey is still open, so you are still able to take the survey and help create a character if you didn't know about this or missed the post from earlier. I just wanted to use the answers I had already received to create a character and draw it. This doesn't mean this is the last character creation video I am going to make because I have others I am excited to do... 

                                           Here are the two videos:



You can also watch it here


                                         
                                                            You can also watch it here

This was incredibly fun to make and Gaia is a type of character I've never created before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your favorite mystical creature? If you could control one element (Air, Earth, Water, Fire) which would you choose? 

-Quinley

P.S. For people who are very busy and sitting down and watching a whole monologue would take up too much of your time, I've started posting excerpts along with full length monologues. My most recent one is excerpts from my monologues from Romeo and Juliet.

5 comments:

  1. Favorite mystical character would be Merlin. Element would be water,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post, Quinley! My favorite mystical creature would be a gryphon, and the element I would want to control would be air. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kendra. :) Those are good choices. ;) And just wondering what did you think of Gaia?
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Great post, Quinley. Gaia is so cool.
    My favorite mystical creatures are dragons, and the element I would control would be fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, McKayla. :) I'm glad you like Gaia, and those are good choices.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.