Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween scenes



Happy Halloween, everyone!

Usually when I do drawing posts I post digital drawings, but for this one, I thought I would post 
some complex Halloween scenes. It is often easier to draw something complex on paper (for me) than it is to draw it on a screen. (Some of these scenes don't appear to be spooky at first, but if you look at them you will see spooky elements.) 

Drawing the flowers and the tunnels in this scene was enjoyable. 
The trees were fun to draw. 


Drawing the fireplace was fun to do. It was also fun to draw the flowers and wood on the wall. 

I enjoyed drawing the shadows covering the moon. 

I liked drawing the mannequin in the background. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which scene is your favorite? What stories did you come up with as you looked at them? 
Also what are you dressing up as for Halloween? 

-Quinley 

2 comments:


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.