Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day Drawings


Happy Mother's Day everyone! To celebrate I am posting some of my Mother's Day themed drawings:


Though Phoenix doesn't know who his mother is (and the readers don't know yet either), 
I thought I would include this drawing of her, so you could get an idea of what she is like 
(even if you don't know who she is exactly).

This is a drawing of Elm's mother. I like this one, because compared to the others, there is a background. 

This is Annabelle's mother. You may not know her yet, since she hasn't really shown up in the books to this point. But I enjoyed drawing her. 

Here are Tess and her mother (Gletta). I imagine that her mother would teach her the art of 
swordplay after her adventure. 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Before I leave you a question for the comments section, I have one final thought to say, which is that I have been trying to find a way for my characters to continue going on adventures after they are married and have children (since I know they probably will get married at some point in the series). So... 
Which drawing is your favorite? 
And, have you seen any examples of married couples in fiction who still go on adventures or missions?  

-Quinley 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these drawings!!! The last one is my favorite. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.