Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Drawings

Happy Halloween everyone! To celebrate Halloween, I drew some drawings:

A drawing of trick or treaters walking through a forest, (possibly Sleepy Hollow ;) ). 
This was incredibly fun to draw since one of the trick or treaters is dressed up as 
Hobbes (from Calvin and Hobbes). 



The textures in this were fun to draw. 

A drawing of Clara from Splendors and Glooms. 
Her eyes didn't look right the first time I drew them, 
but they look better now. 



A drawing of Christine from The Phantom of the Opera, 
This was quite fun to draw (I based her costume on the costume from the 2004 film). 

I tried to draw Lizzy-Rose holding a violin, since she 
plays a violin in the book (Splendors and Glooms). 
That didn't work, so I decided it would be better to do a 
portrait of her without an instrument. 



A drawing of Raoul from The Phantom of the Opera,
his clothes and hair were fun to draw. 


                                              
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which drawings are your favorite? What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
-Quinley

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And they're perfect for Halloween. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray! :) And I hope you had an happy Halloween.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Love all the different emotions of the characters, including the trick-or-treaters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeff. :) I’m glad you like them.
      And I hope you had a happy Halloween.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Great drawings!! I liked the one of Christine best. :)

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.