Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving drawings 2018

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a happy Thanksgiving. I thought today would be a good day to do a drawing post (though I do try not to do two drawing posts right after each other).





This drawing was fun to draw.


Her hair was fun to draw.
--------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? 

Love, 
Quinley

P.S. My next post will be a movie review, but I won't tell you which movie. Here is a hint: 
It involves a mask.


6 comments:

  1. Aw! <3 I love the one with the pilgrim girl and the Native American girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician. :)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. The last one was my favorite! All of these are lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, I haven't commented in forever, but these are awesome!! I love all of them :D

    (Ooooh is the movie The Phantom Of The Opera?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah, and I’m happy that you are back! :D
      (That’s a good guess.)
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.