Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's day drawings


Hello everyone,
I hope you are having a happy Father's Day!
To celebrate I drew some Father's Day drawings:

Mr. short and (young) Tess, I rather like how it turned out... 
it was quite fun to draw. 

Elm and her father, I actually didn't know what Elm's father looked like (or if he even existed) 
but he turned out well. 



A drawing of Marigold (who is the adopted daughter of D.I. Time) and Detective Inspector Time, 
I like how it turned out. 


-------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? And what are your character's fathers like? 

Love,
Quinley  

13 comments:

  1. I like the one of Tess and Mr Short. I like the hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was fun to draw. Also I hope you had a Happy Father’s day.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! :D And I hope you had a Happy Father’s day.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Aw, I love fathers in books! They should be included more often, great drawings. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree there should be more fathers (and mothers) in books! :) Also I hope you had a Happy Father’s day. 
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Aw! I love the one of Tes and her dad. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Middle Earth Musician! :) Also I hope you had a Happy Father’s day. 
      -Quinley

      Delete
  5. This was a neat idea for a father's day post. I wish I had though about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! :) I’m glad you enjoyed it. Also I hope you had a Happy Father’s day. 
      -Quinley

      Delete
  6. These are great! I think the first one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kendra! :) The first one was fun to draw. Also I hope you had a Happy Father’s day. 
      -Quinley

      Delete
  7. I like the first drawing. It expresses more of a Father's love.

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.