Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day (a special post for my mom.)





Hi everyone, I hope you are having a happy Mother's Day! :)

My mom is a very important person in my life...and I wanted to make a post showing that.

We would draw together, and cut out paper dolls and play stories together (I would say that she was one of the people who got me interested in writing and story telling in the first place, as well as drawing.) and I want to let her know that I appreciate the time she takes to help me edit my blog posts as well as stories.

And that I love her, and I love hearing her feedback on my writing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
How is your Mother's Day going? and has your mom ever helped you with writing or something else? 

Love,
Quinley




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I hope you had a Happy Mother’s Day.
      -Quinley (Tes)

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.