Sunday, May 20, 2018

May drawings



Hi everyone, 
It's hard to believe it's May already.

I thought today would be a good day to do a drawing post, 
here they are: 




Drawing of Riona "Fire," it was really fun to do the shading in this drawing. 


A native American girl, I like the way she turned out. 
A drawing of Annabelle,  I was actually inspired by a scene from one of my books when I was drawing this. 


This was meant to be a drawing of Hermione from Harry Potter, 
but unfortunately it did not end up looking like her. 

A drawing of Elm, I like how it turned out. 

--------------------------------------------- 
Which drawing is your favorite? 
Love, 
-Quinley 

P.S. I will be responding to the other comments from my previous posts, though it may take me a little longer to respond to them. 

6 comments:

  1. Oy, how do you do these drawings? They look kinda digital, like on the computer? Yet, very watercolor-like?? How?? But I love the feel of them! And Elm is my favorite - I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, and to answer your question:
      I use a drawing pad to draw them.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Replies

    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) She was fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love Elm and the Native American girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, MiddleEarthMusician! :) They were fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.