Sunday, December 10, 2017

December Drawings


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend. 
Today I felt like was a good day to make a drawing post. 


Here are the drawings: 

Wonder Woman in the snow, I based this on a scene from the movie. 


This drawing is my new header. 
I kept the theme of the dryad in the tree.


A Christmas elf, I liked how she turned out. 
 I had fun drawing her braids. 



Legolas in the snow, this was inspired by a scene from Lord of The Rings. 
I thought Legolas turned out well. 


Another Christmas elf,  I like how his hat turned out.




A drawing of a dreidel, I like how it turned out. 




This drawing was inspired by Lindsey Stirling's Shatter Me
I like the pose she is in. 

A girl in the snow. I like how her hair turned out. 

The Holiday Fairy, I tried to include most of the holidays in her outfit.
The holidays I have represented are Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. 
And this character will show up in a short story I plan to post on December 24th. 

----------------------------------------------------------
Which drawing is your favorite? And are you excited for the holidays? 
Also do you like my new header? 

Love
Quinley

8 comments:

  1. Really nice drawings, Tes! The first two were my favorite :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Catherine!:) I’m glad you like them.
      -Quinley (Tes)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the new header!!! <3 <3 <3

    And Lindsey Stirling is always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)
      Indeed Lindsey Stirling is.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Love the holiday drawings, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the drawings! I liked Wonder Women, Legolas, and the first Christmas Elf especially. <3 The one based off of Shatter Me was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I think the drawing of Legolas, Shatter Me, and the girl in the snow were very good. Great job! And your new header is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack, I /love/ your new header picture <3

    The drawing of the girl in the snow looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.