Thursday, October 12, 2017

October Drawings (+ Drawing requests)

                             
Hi everyone,
Today I thought was a good day to post a drawing post (I am also working on the next part for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: The New school Master?) 




A drawing of Anne from Anne of Green Gables. 
I like the way she turned out. 



I enjoyed drawing her, I like the shading of the eyes. 



This is a drawing of Hera from Greek Mythology, I like how her expression turned out...  



This drawing is based on a myth about a sculptor who falls
in love with his statue. 


A drawing of Mr. Robertson from my story 
It was hard to draw him at first, but after a few tries I liked how he turned out. 


A quick sketch of Wonder Woman, 
I tried to capture her personality in the drawing as much as possible. 


These are also two characters from my story, 
This drawing is based on the first scene. 


                                                          And two Requests: 


                                               Worf requested that I draw Worf from Star Trek,
                                              here is the completed drawing.


                                                     
MiddleEarthMusician  requested that I draw 
Scarlet Witch a super hero from Marvel.  

--------------------------------------------

Which drawing is your favorite? 
And do you have any more drawing requests?

Love, 
-Quinley 

10 comments:

  1. Nice variety, Tes!! My favorites were Hera and Scarlet Witch :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) Hera and Scarlet witch were fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Hera and Wonder Woman are both sooo gooood. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, Jane!:) I had a fun time drawing Wonder Woman.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Scarlet Witch! YES!!! XD

    Also Wonder Woman was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gray!:) Wonder woman and Scarlet Witch were fun to draw.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Ahhh Scarlet Witch looks so cool! I love the pose you drew her in. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! XD Love the drawings. They're so great! I love Wonder Woman and Worf, and YOU DID MY REQUEST!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! XD XD XD Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, MiddleEarthMusician!:) And you’re welcome I had a fun time drawing Scarlet witch, and I’m glad that you like her.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.