Friday, October 27, 2017

Autumn Drawings


Hi everyone,  I thought today would be a perfect day for a drawing post, 
here are the drawings: 




I enjoyed drawing this one, 
probably because of the colors. 


A quick drawing I did of Tauriel.
I like how her hair turned out.
I just wish I could have gotten her ears into the drawing.

This is a drawing of Demeter from Greek Mythology. 


A drawing of Persephone from Greek Mythology. 
It was fun to draw her eye shadow. 


A drawing of an elf character, 
I like how her hair turned out. 

This cat will probably become a character in 
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: The New School Master?  

A drawing of a girl dressed as a fairy, 
I like how her hair and wings turned out. 
--------------------------------

Which drawing is your favorite? 

Love
-Quinley 
P.S. I am going to post the next part of The Legend of Sleepy hollow: The New School Master? on Halloween (October 31st)!:) 

8 comments:

  1. I love the drawings, Tes! Can't wait for a new installment of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine!:) I enjoyed writing the new installment of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: The new school master!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  2. Persephone is awesome!

    Ooh, I'm ready for the next part of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow too!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Persephone was fun to draw!:) And I enjoyed writing the next part.
      -Quinley

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, these look great! I think my favourite one would have to be the girl dressed as a fairy ^-^ You did very well on the hair and I love how the ends curl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) The girl dressed as a fairy was fun to draw!:)
      -Quinley

      Delete
  4. Great job, Quinley! :-D They look beautiful!!! I love the Tauriel one and the other Elf one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I had a fun time drawing them.
      -Quinley

      Delete


Comment moderation is turned on. I apologize if your comment does not show up right away. If your comments are off-topic, inflammatory, or mean they will not be approved.